By John Hales
Read Online or Download Access XP Laminate Reference Chart (Quickstudy: Computer) PDF
Similar databases books
With the proliferation of Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) choices, it really is changing into more and more very important for person SaaS companies to function their prone at a not pricey. This ebook investigates SaaS from the viewpoint of the supplier and exhibits how operational charges will be diminished by utilizing “multi tenancy,” a method for consolidating numerous clients onto a small variety of servers.
- Systematische und ausführliche Einführung in moderne Datenbanksysteme
- Fokus auf moderne Datenbanktechnologien
- Veranschaulichung durch Beispielanwendungen
- Oracle9i Application Developer's Guide - Object-Relational Features (Part No A88878-01) (Release 1(9 0 1)) (2001)
- Beginning SQL Server 2000 DBA: From Novice to Professional
- Petri Net. Theory and applications (I-Tech, 2008)(ISBN 9783902613127)(600dpi)(T)(542s) CsAl
- Getting Started with Amazon Redshift
- Oracle Text Application Developers Guide (Part No A90122-01) (Release 9 0 1)
- Ontologies and Databases: A Special Issue of Distributed and Parallel Databases An International Journal Volume 7, No. 1 (1999)
Extra info for Access XP Laminate Reference Chart (Quickstudy: Computer)
Open a database in an Office program (Access). 3. Close the database. 4. Reopen the database just closed. 5. Create a blank database from Windows Explorer and then open the file. 6. Save a database with a new file name. To Start a Program Using the Search Box The next steps, which assume Windows 7 is running, use the search box to start Access based on a typical installation; however, you would follow similar steps to start any program. You may need to ask your instructor how to start programs for your computer.
The AutoPlay window that opens on your computer might display different options. The type of USB flash drive, its contents, and the next available drive letter on your computer all will determine which options are displayed in the AutoPlay window. 2 • Click the ‘Open folder to view files’ Maximize button Q&A link in the AutoPlay window to open the USB flash drive window (Figure 13). Why does Figure 13 show REMOVABLE (E:) for the USB flash drive? Minimize button New folder button USB flash drive window REMOVABLE is the name of the USB flash drive used to illustrate these steps.
Access, however, currently is not the active window. You can use the program button on the taskbar and live preview to switch to Access and then save the database in Access. If Windows Aero is active on your computer, Windows displays a live preview window whenever you move your mouse on a button or click a button on the taskbar. If Aero is not supported or enabled on your computer, you will see a window title instead of a live preview. These steps use the Access program; however, the steps are the same for any active Office program currently displayed as a program button on the taskbar.